Under the direction of the Pharmacist this position performs to support the processing of prescriptions, receiving and stocking, merchandising, and maintaining department records. Adheres to all internal policies and procedures related to operations, financial reporting, inventory, drugs and supplies and medications. Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card or be eligible and apply for one within 5 days of being hired.
Education & Experience
- PTCB Pharmacy Technician Certification
- Licensed with the State of Arizona Board of Pharmacy in good standing
- First Aid Certification
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent education
- Familiarity with QS-1 and McKesson Systems
- One to three years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.