The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be primarily responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and other regulatory and advisory organizations and in accordance with financial management techniques and practices appropriate within the health care environment. The CFO will also ensure data integrity, act as financial fiduciary, manage financial performance, and mitigate financial risk.
Every Adelante Leader will strive to maximize the performance and contribution of each team member to Adelante Healthcare and the community that we serve every day. Leaders will set clear performance expectations, provide on-going feedback and coaching to improve results and outcomes and provide regular performance evaluations. Leaders are also expected to work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation, and model for all other employees the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism, and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, etc.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
- Ten (10) years of executive management experience in finance, accounting, budgeting, or related field, or a commensurate combination of education and experience
- Minimum of six (6) years of management and supervisory experience, preferably in the non-profit sector
- Knowledge of SAP accounting software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting
- Ability to effectively monitor and manage internal controls
- Expert Financial statement analysis
- Expert decision analysis and risk management
- Experienced in investment decisions
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational and cost management focus
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret most complex documents.
- Excellent business English, spelling, and punctuation skills
Click here for more information and to apply.