Primarily responsible for providing comprehensive preventive and primary dental care consistent with training and guidelines of the American Dental Association; and maintenance of the patients’ dental health by means of preventive care and health promotion.
Every Adelante employee will strive to maximize their performance and contribution to Adelante Healthcare and the community we serve every day. Employees are expected to work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, patient safety, employee engagement, innovation, and the highest standards of personal integrity, professionalism and competence.
OUR CORE VALUES
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited dental school program
- Board certified
- Valid Arizona dental license
- Valid DEA certificate
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical methods and techniques
- Ability to meet and deal effectively with clients, associates and the general public
- Basic business English, spelling and punctuation skills
- Basic computer efficiency
- Valid Arizona driver’s license
- Commitment to the Adelante Healthcare mission, vision, and values
- Competency in dealing with people of various cultures and social status
- Certification to perform cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for the Health Care Professional (CPR) and AED through courses that follow the guidelines from the American Heart Association and Red Cross (cognitive and skills evaluations)
- Valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety for all specialty behavioral health locations
NONESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Three years of experience in community health.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in dental care
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Locations of Positions
- Adelante Buckeye – 306 E Monroe, Buckeye, AZ 85326
- Adelante Goodyear – 13471 W Cornerstone Blvd, Goodyear, AZ 85395