Terros Health is a health care company focused on the whole person, providing primary care and specializing in mental health and substance use treatment for over 50 years. We help people live their lives in recovery and we save lives every day. Our vision is to provide extraordinary care by empowered people, achieving exceptional outcomes. We are guided by our core values of integrity, compassion and empowerment, with diversity woven throughout. Together, we are Inspiring Change for Life!
If you are interested in working for one of the State’s Leading Healthcare Organizations that promotes Integrity, Compassion, and Empowerment, we encourage you to apply! If you are energized by helping people during their most challenging times, this vital opportunity will be rewarding.
We are pleased to share an exciting opportunity at Terros Health for a FAMILY NURSE PRACTITIONER. You will need to be flexible, professional, friendly, a self-starter, organized, and compassionate.
Terros Health is hiring a Full-Time Family Nurse Practitioner to work in clinic and travel throughout the valley as part of a Mobile Health Unit in Phoenix, AZ.
Assists with Vaccine Clinics and Primary Care Mobile Health Events At Different Terros Health Locations and Community Based Medicine Events
Full-Time Employed: 30-40 hours/week
COVID-19 Vaccines, Injections and COVID Testing
Work In A Mobile Health Unit In Addition To Clinics
Mobile Health Units: RV or Health Equipped Van
Community Health Mobile Team Consists of FNP and 2 MAs
Highly Competitive Compensation
Bilingual in Spanish is a plus (Additional Language Differential Pay Available)
Full Benefits Package, including 401K
This position provides outreach services to the most vulnerable populations, including the homeless, those with disabilities who cannot access resources or services easily, the elderly, etc. The initial primary focus of this position is to provide COVID 19 testing, COVID 19 vaccines, other vaccines, PCP services, etc. in a pandemic world.
Mission driven and flexible individuals will thrive in this type of position.
Direct Services In Clinic Also Include:
- Physical Exams
- Same Day Appointments
- Well Exams
- Lab Services
- HIV/STI Testing
- Chronic Symptom Management
- Health, Nutrition, and Weight-loss Coaching
- APRN AZ License
- MSN or DNP in Family Medicine
- Possess a valid First Aid/CPR
- Able to pass a background check and possess a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Possess a valid DEA license
- Physical demands of this position are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have a valid Arizona Fingerprint Clearance card or apply for an Arizona fingerprint clearance card (Level 1) within 7 working days of assuming role.
- Must have valid Arizona driver’s license, be 22 years of age with minimum 3 years driving experience and meet requirements of Terros Health’s driving policy.
Click here to apply.
Terros Health remains open for all our patients’ health and wellness needs. We have put in place many protocols to protect our employees and patients and to create a safe work environment. Visit our website to learn more: https://www.terroshealth.org/covid-19/
At Terros Health we care about the safety of our employees and patients. We now require all new employees have the COVID 19 vaccine prior to establishing employment. This represents our commitment to stopping the spread of this disease and protecting our community. Thank you for helping to protect our employees and patients.