2022 UDS Training
December 9 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$25.00 – $150.00
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2022 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
- Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.
7:30-8:30 Breakfast & Registration
8:30-10:30 Session 1
- Learning objectives
- Review of key materials
- Overview of the UDS reporting (who, what, where, when, how)
- Understanding the UDS in relation to other 330 grant or Look-Alike information
- Patient demographic tables (ZIP Code table; Tables 3A, 3B, 4)
10:45-12:45 Session 2
- Table 5: Staffing and utilization
- Table 5 selected services addendum: Integrated MH/SUD
- Table 6A: Selected diagnoses and services
- Tables 6B and 7: Clinical quality measure reporting
1:45-3:45 Session 3
- Table 8A: Costs
- Table 9D: Patient Service-Related Revenue
- Table 9E: Other Revenue
- Forms: Health Information Technology, Other Data Elements, Workforce Training
- Tips for success
4:00-4:30 Questions & Discussion