2023 Annual Conference: Pre-Conference Registration
April 17 @ 9:00 am - 7:00 pmFree
The Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers (the Alliance) will be hosting several pre-conference meetings for our member organizations on Monday, April 17th at The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch. Details for each meeting are listed below. For general conference registration, visit the main conference Web page: 2023 Annual Conference – AACHC.
Information on our cancellation policy can be viewed on our training page underneath the event calendar.
Our group room rate at the Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is $255.00+Tax. Click here to make a reservation.
- NextGen User Group Training (hosted by OSIS) | 9am-4:30pm (Click here to register)
- Dental Directors Meeting | 12-3pm
- Alliance Board Meeting | 2-4pm
- Alliance Board Members only; Registration not required
- COO Peer Networking Committee Meeting | 3:30-5:30pm
- Registration intended for Chief Operating Officers (COOs) employed at an Arizona Community Health Center
- Clinical Leaders Meeting | 4:30-6:30pm
- Registration intended for Chief Medical Officers, Dental Directors, Behavioral Health Directors, and other clinical leaders employed at an Arizona Community Health Center
- Pediatric Leaders Session | 6-7pm
- Registration intended for pediatric providers who hold have been attending the 2022 monthly pediatric leader meetings and/or pediatric providers in a leadership role at their respective Community Health Center
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need assistance.
Thank you to our Pre-Conference Sponsors, Blue Cross® Blue Shield® of Arizona and Health Choice!