2023 HIT Symposium
October 5 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pmFree – $75.00
Join us for our 7th Annual Health Information Technology Symposium! The purpose of this event is to provide education on key health information technology topics and share best practices among Healthy Communities Collaborative Network (HCCN) participants and other CHCs from Arizona and Nevada.
This year’s topics will include:
- Value-based care
- Social drivers of health
- Data visualization
- Health information exchange
- Workflow analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- and more!
Click here to view the detailed agenda
To receive a hard copy of symposium materials, virtual participants must register by Friday, September 15th.
- Cancellations received at least 30 business days prior to the event will result in a full refund OR can be transferred to virtual participation and refunded the difference between the in-person and virtual participation rate.
- Cancellations received at least 15 business days prior to the event will result in a 50% refund OR can be transferred to virtual participation and refunded the difference between the in-person and virtual participation rate.
- No refunds will be offered for cancellations received 14 business days prior to the event or later but can be transferred to virtual participation.
- Substitutions are encouraged.
- No Shows are non-refundable.
- Cancellations after the conclusion of the event are non-refundable.
- To receive a refund, all cancellations must be received by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Alliance strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccination for anyone attending this event in-person.
- By registering for this event, you agree to receiving email correspondence from the Alliance.