- This event has passed.
Emergency Preparedness & Management Symposium 2023
March 17 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$100.00 – $175.00
The Alliance is partnering with Coordinated Consulting Services, LLC (CCS) on a one-day Emergency Preparedness & Management Symposium. Topics will include:
- De-escalation Strategies for Healthcare Professionals,
- Workplace Violence/Active Shooter Response and Planning,
- CMS Compliant Emergency Operations Plans for CHCs, with a focus on
- Emerging Infectious Disease Planning and
- Environmental Disaster Planning, and
- The Role of the Arizona Coalition for Healthcare Emergency Response (AZCHER) and Arizona Healthcare Organizations in Emergency Preparedness and Response.
CCS is a women-owned, emerging small business with locations in Oregon and Arizona. Their mission is to build community resilience by strengthening organization emergency preparedness and response capabilities and building collaborative partnerships. Their experience developing and reviewing local health department plans, training, and exercises for all fifteen Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) and FEMA core capabilities, and knowledge of and practical application of Centers for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS) emergency preparedness program requirements make them uniquely qualified to deliver technical assistance services to the Alliance and its members. To learn more about CCS, visit www.coordinatedconsulting.com.