Join Valle del Sol Community Health in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive, integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician responsible for providing patient evaluation, prescribing and medication monitoring services to adult (18 and older) patients of Valle del Sol.
- Current National Board Certification or eligible if recent graduate.
- State license to practice as an MD/DO in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority.
- Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task.
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care.
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- TB Test, Hep Vaccine, Immunization Records.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB Screening Record and PPD/QuantiFERON/Chest x-ray as applicable upon hire.
- Vaccinations/Titer’s Test/Declination Form: Flu, Hep B, MMR, Tdap, Varicella.
- Covid 19 Vaccination or Qualified Exemption (Religious or Medical).
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.