Community Health Center Growth & Development
The Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers (the Alliance) works to secure the future of Arizona’s Community Health Centers (CHCs) through strategic planning and growth. Employing a justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion lens, we strengthen CHCs through training, grant opportunities, sponsorships, and group purchasing. These efforts advance the critical work of CHCs and reinforce the value and sustainability of the Health Center Program.
The Alliance supports existing CHCs as well as organizations interested in the Health Center Program.
To grow healthy communities, we:
- Assist organizations exploring Health Center Program opportunities with various tools and resources
- Engage in strategic planning to understand and document statewide need that supports future CHC growth
- Provide training and technical assistance to CHCs that assists them in improving health outcomes for their patients and meeting the diverse needs of their communities
- Collaborate on grant opportunities to advance the work of CHCs
- Support CHCs in their use of health information technology
- Leverage sponsorship and group purchasing opportunities to amplify the critical work of CHCs
- Bureau of Primary Health Care https://bphc.hrsa.gov/
- Health Resources & Services Administration https://www.hrsa.gov/
- What is a Community Health Center https://www.nachc.org/about/about-our-health-centers/what-is-a-health-center/