GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Clinic Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the clinic and the management of its personnel. The person is a big picture thinker who is able to adjust to a variety of changes and challenges in a fast paced environment. Conscientious of deadlines and company policies and procedures, this leader maintains open lines of communication with patients and employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tasked to encourage teamwork and cooperation between all employees.
- Contribute to the training and proficiencies of assigned personnel.
- Encourages and supports company outreach programs.
- Promotes a high level of customer service to our patients.
- Ability to work closely with front and back office operations to identify and implement processes for improvement.
- Understands, implements, and enforces company policies and procedures and works with team members to ensure compliance.
- Accountable for direct oversight of all sliding fee scale processes to include training, daily review of compliance, and the annual passing of the external audit.
- Oversight of employee’s schedules to ensure appropriate coverage during hours of operation.
- Coordinate the training of personnel to efficiently fulfill their responsibilities.
- Identify clinic work flow improvement opportunities and provide recommendations.
- Responsible for the development and oversight of the department or clinics budget.
- Supervise the ordering of supplies (medical and office) for the clinic.
- Responsible for oversight of the clinics human resource needs.
- Assist in training new employees in company policies and procedures.
- Oversight of employee time keeping and timely submission of employee timesheets to payroll.
- Works to solidify patient relations by timely and professionally handling patient concerns.
- Responsible for the oversight of coding and submission of all invoices.
- Responsible to oversee, prepare, and participate in all inspections and timely reporting compliance.
- Facilitate and ensure minutes are taken for the monthly staff meetings and quarterly patient advisory committee meetings or annual community meetings.
- Responsible for timely bank deposits and cash handling accountability per the financial department policy and procedure.
- Strive to improve patient safety in all aspects of performance of the above essential functions.
- Monitors office efficiencies, productivity, and cost savings and looks for opportunities to improve each of these areas.
- Monthly review of all clinic operations reports.
- Three or more years experience managing a clinic or department in a healthcare setting.
- Three or more years experience supervising five or more employees.
- Bachelors degree in a related field. (Preferred, not required)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish (Preferred, not required)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Starting at $59,440 and more, depending upon experience
- Medical insurance starts Day One for less than $5 per paycheck!
- 22 days of combined sick and vacation leave, plus 6 federal holidays, in first year
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer. North Country HealthCare follows CDC guidelines and federal mandates and requires vaccination against COVID-19 of all its employees. Medical and religious exemptions to this policy are requested and reviewed on an individual basis.