Join Valle del Sol Community Health in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive, integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
We are seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician responsible for providing patient evaluation, prescribing and medication monitoring services to patients of Valle del Sol in need of substance use disorder services.
- State license to practice as an MD/DO in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority.
- Completion of Medical School, Family Medicine Residency, and Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and Board Eligible in Addiction Medicine.
- Strong written and verbal skills, outstanding organization skills, and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility.
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care.
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing.
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current BLS certification.
- TB Screening Record and PPD/QuantiFERON/Chest x-ray as applicable upon hire.
- Vaccinations/Titer’s Test/Declination Form: Flu, Hep B, MMR, Tdap, and Varicella.
- Covid 19 Vaccination or Qualified Exemption (Religious or Medical).
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.