Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children, and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for training and advancement.
The Family Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing patient evaluation, prescribing and medication monitoring services to the family practice patients of Valle del Sol.
- State license to practice as an advanced practitioner in the state of AZ with full prescribing authority
- Completion of an RN/NP program
- Board Certified
- Strong written and verbal skills, outstanding organization skills, and ability to multi-task
- Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
- Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing
- Ability to provide culturally sensitive services
- TB Test, Hep B Vaccine, and Immunization records
- Must have or able to obtain valid Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
- Basic Life Support trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date
- Willingness to take Suboxone waiver training within 90 days of hire date
- Must maintain current BLS certification
- Covid 19 Vaccination or Qualified Exemption (Religious or Medical).
- TB Screening Record and PPD/QuantiFERON/Chest x-ray as applicable upon hire
Submit resumes to email@example.com.