Valle del Sol Community Health seeks a strong Chief Human Resources Officer to oversee all Human Resources, Payroll, and Training processes including the following: employee development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, HR reporting, recruiting and hiring, internal credentialing, and payroll. Works closely with 401k auditors and benefits brokers. Directs employee relations efforts and grievances. Develops Policies, Procedures, and Practices, keeps abreast of legal matters, and advises Supervisors, Directors, and the Executive Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field and ten years of related experience.
- Minimum of two years in a management role.
- PHR/SPHR certification.
- Must be able to plan, devise and implement major projects and analyze methods, procedures, and organizational needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate; Word-processing and spreadsheet computer experience
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card
- TB Screening Record and PPD/QuantiFERON/Chest x-ray as applicable upon hire
- Covid-19 Vaccination or Qualified Exemption (Religious or Medical).
Submit resume to email@example.com