Mission: To provide accessible holistic patient-centered care, to empower our community to achieve the highest quality health and well-being.
Vision: Healthy People in Healthy Communities.
NATIVE HEALTH Benefits and Perks Include:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits – Up to 5% Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (12)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Wellness Program/Gympass Subscription
At NATIVE HEALTH, we strive to provide the best health care available for urban American Indians, Alaska Natives, and other individuals who generally experience barriers to health and wellness services.
The Dental Hygienist performs advanced prophylactic and prevention dental procedures in the treatment of patient with related medical and dental problems, such as, diabetic complications, compromising heart disease and severe caries and periodontal disease.
To apply: Click here to apply!