Mission: To provide accessible holistic patient-centered care, to empower our community to achieve the highest quality health and well-being.
Vision: Healthy People in Healthy Communities.
NATIVE HEALTH Benefits and Perks Include:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Benefits – Up to 5% Matching Contribution
- Paid Time Off/Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (12)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Educational Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Wellness Program/Gympass Subscription
At NATIVE HEALTH, we strive to provide the best health care available for urban American Indians, Alaska Natives, and other individuals who generally experience barriers to health and wellness services.
The Dentist provides comprehensive general dental care to a wide variety of patients in accordance with the American Dental Association standard. Diagnosing and treating commonly encountered dental diseases or dental health problems requiring standard corrective, restorative, or preventive measures in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
To apply: Click here to apply!