The HR Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management and clinic managers. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, policy implementation, employee relations, training, onboarding, recruitment/employment and regularly undertakes special projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains current applicant tracking system, recommends improvements and training needs for hiring managers and staff.
- Maintains HRIS tracking systems and processes; multiple databases.
- Oversees and processes new hire, status change, and termination processes and procedures for all employees.
- Assist the HR manager with benefits administration.
- Develops and maintains human resource databases, computer software systems, and filing systems.
- Responsible for assisting with submitting annual budget proposals for related HR administrative expenditures.
- Responsible for report generation in HR related areas as requested.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services preformed.
- Assists the Human Resources department with various projects and tasks as needed.
- Manages and administers processes and procedures with regards to employee personnel records in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Provides human resource assistance to all staff, especially concentrated on management and hiring teams.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Oversees the verification of employee status to outside agencies.
- Updates and maintains process of all employee status changes in HR systems and databases
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree, or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as accounting, marketing, business administration, agriculture etc, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Health Insurance starts on day one, cost as little as $5 per pay check
- Dental, Vision, 401K Matching
- 22 Combined days of PTO/PST, 6 paid Federal Holidays within first year
- No nights or weekends
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer. North Country HealthCare follows CDC guidelines and federal mandates and requires vaccination against COVID-19 of all its employees. Medical and religious exemptions to this policy are requested and reviewed on an individual basis.
Click here to apply.