The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Conducts weekly meetings with assigned Region and Clinics.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the Human Resources Director as needed.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Assists with the Onboarding and Offboarding for all employees within assigned Region.
- Oversees and directs the processing of terms, promotions and transfers.
- Assists employees within assigned Region with HR matters.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for Region, Clinics and individual coaching needs.
- Participates in training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Serves as the Subject Matter expert for assigned Area of Specialty (Benefits, HRIS/Compensation or Organizational Development)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PHR or SPHR Certified Professional credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
Click here to apply.