Provides educational and integrated health services that support treatment and maintenance of medical care for patient population.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The job duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Other duties that fall within the broad scope of this classification may be assigned.
- Talks and listens to clients who are suffering setbacks in medical care due to psychological or behavioral issues.
- Assesses client needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Uses appropriate techniques for the evaluation and treatment of patients in medical examination environments.
- Documents and reviews documentation of integrated health visits, such as, demographic data, treatment plans, psychosocial history, progress notes, discharge planning, etc.
- Oversees and assists each assigned client with individualized service planning and reviews.
- Develops and implements intervention and treatment programs that the patients can interpret and comply with.
- Provides culturally sensitive therapy modalities and develops and provides new services.
- Provides counseling services for CCHCI patients that are in need of services with a schedule designed to meet the needs of the clinic.
- Assists in clinical discharge planning, referring clients to, or providing alternative services.
- Provides consultation and training to providers and staff about behavioral health services and clients.
- Provides reports and utilization management documents to other providers and agencies involved in client’s care.
- Participates in Integrated Health staff meetings and other quality improvement meetings as needed.
Minimum Qualifications – Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Licensed in the State of Arizona as a Clinical Social Worker.
- Board Certification in the area specific to position being filled.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- One to two years of experience providing services in a medical setting using the integrated behavioral health model is strongly preferred.
Click here to apply!