Job Summary: Provides educational and integrated health services that support treatment and maintenance of medical care for patient population.
Qualifications and Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed and may be modified, interpreted and/or applied in any way as necessary. Maintaining regular and punctual attendance is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Essential Job Duties:
- Talks and listens to clients who are suffering setbacks in medical care due to psychological or behavioral issues.
- Assesses client needs, abilities or behavior using a variety of methods, including interviews and direct observation of behavior.
- Uses appropriate techniques for the evaluation and treatment of patients in medical examination environments.
- Documents and reviews documentation of integrated health visits, such as, demographic data, treatment plans, psychosocial history, progress notes, discharge planning, etc.
- Oversees and assists each assigned client with individualized service planning and reviews.
- Designs and implements behavior modification programs.
- Provides culturally sensitive therapy modalities and develops and provides new services.
- Assists in clinical discharge planning, referring clients to, or providing alternative services.
- Provides consultation and training to providers and staff about behavioral health services and clients.
- Provides reports and utilization management documents to other providers and agencies involved in client’s care.
- Participates in Integrated Health staff meetings and other quality improvement meetings as needed.
Required Education, Experience, Certificates & Licenses:
- Master’s Degree in Clinical Psychology or related program.
- Licensed in the State of Arizona as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Board Certification in the area specific to position being filled.
- One to two years of experience providing services in a medical setting using the integrated behavioral health model is strongly preferred.
- Valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
Click here to apply!