Assures coordination of patient care with medical specialist by obtaining, verifying & providing required information. This is a full-time, benefit eligible position.
- Experience in handling personal confidential information, appointment scheduling with extensive public contact preferred.
- Knowledge of AHCCCS and managed care plans, CPT & ICD10 books and medical terminology.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in primary care setting.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills and prior experience in MICROSOFT OUTLOOK OFFICE.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.