This position will supervise a competent business office staff to ensure accurate and timely billing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist staff with problem solving issues.
- Attend departmental and company meetings.
- May be tasked with working with clearinghouse vendor.
- May be charged with assisting with clinic licensing and providing necessary paperwork for new sites.
- May be charged with completing provider enrollment with insurance plans and maintaining insurance rosters.
- May be charged with Medicare revalidations.
- Revenue cycle management.
- Meet regularly with direct reports.
- Regularly monitor staff workload and performance.
- Complete special tasks and projects as assigned.
- May assist in fee schedule updates as needed.
- Perform system setup and maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Four year college degree, or equivalent experience resulting in broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as accounting, marketing, business administration, agriculture, etc., plus 2 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting at $50,300 annually or more, depending on experience
- Medical insurance starts Day One for less than $5 per paycheck!
- 22 days of combined sick and vacation leave, plus 6 federal holidays, in first year
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer. North Country HealthCare follows CDC guidelines and federal mandates and requires vaccination against COVID-19 of all its employees. Medical and religious exemptions to this policy are requested and reviewed on an individual basis.
Click here to apply.